At Provisave, we constantly strive towards providing assurance. Our key priority is capital preservation, keeping your investments safe, while delivering consistent profits. We provide managed investment solutions for both retail clients with a minimum of just $10,000 or high net-worth individuals with investments of more than $1,000,000.
Key highlights of Provisave’s managed investments:
* High Potential Returns – let your money work harder for you with higher potential returns from alternative investment classes such as forex, commodities & CFDs.
* Manager Accountability – well alignment of interests with no management fees or entry fees charged. Only performance fees are charged when our trading team (your money manager) makes money for you. Our money managers are also heavily invested in the fund, so it is in their best interest to make the fund profitable for themselves too.
* Account Transparency – you will receive daily & monthly updates of the system performance
* Flexibility with Deposits and Withdrawals – get complete control over your invested funds. You can make a deposit at any time or withdraw money from your account.
* Security of client’s funds – all your funds are held separately in trust by third party brokerage. Funds are held directly under your own name at all times. Provisave does not have direct access to the funds other than for the purpose of trading.
Asset Class : Forex
Minimum Investment : $10,000 SGD
Average Monthly Returns : over 4%
Target Annual Return : 25% – 50%
Maximum Drawdown : up to 40% (usually kept within 20%)
Performance Fee : 50% and less success fee on profit based on high watermark basis. No management fee.
Provisave is a combination of short-term intra-day trading as well as longer-term swing trading strategy. Trades are entered at high probability entry points based on price actions as well as fundamentals. We aggressively look for consistent profits, yet keeping to low drawdown within 20% at most times.
» Request for our Provisave factsheet
If you are not sure which system/broker is more suitable for you, we may assist you on opening your account.
* Risk Warning: Trading Derivatives carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Trading Derivatives may not be suitable for all investors, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary.